Tuesday, May 17, 2011

This



On this blog, I'll be writing about the new pages that I've posted to services hosted on the Google server. Knols, notebooks, etc, all of which will be linked to from my Google profile, more or less, and link back to it, functioning as extensions of it. Running this little blog is a way of giving a feed to my Google profile, one might say.

Forewarning for those visiting my future knols - I'm not fond of collaboration, and even less fond of mouthy evangelists for collaboration. I will probably reject any and all edits, and will definitely reject any edit that does not leave my previous version intact. Append something after my previous version, and I might consider it. Might, but still, probably won't, and definitely won't care about how somebody else feels about that. I do what I do, and write what I write, and if somebody doesn't like that, nobody is forcing him to read my pages.